Thursday, July 2, 2009

Say No is....


more difficult than say yes. I knew it but it was harder than what I thought. I haven't had much experience facing that problems in my life. I had to say no and let a person down today. I am still in shock and feeling beaten badly after what I did even though I had to. Of course, the person spit total curses for me and got hurt. I hope that she can understand that I am also got hurt to tell her. I have many weaknesses; one of them is I do not want to face to a situation that I have to say "no" or turn down something. So, I decided to do it this morning with a prayer before I told her. It stung directly to me too. I have thought about God's response toward us through this morning. He sometimes let us have a bitter moment. He has to say no to our prayers. However, we usually get upset and feel that we get hurt only. I learned from today's experience that it must have been really hard for Him to tell us no. For His big and perfect picture, He has to say no, even though we do not see the whole big picture. I am still hurting but thankful that God says no to us sometimes. What if He says yes all the time to every single prayer?

Dear Lord, let us grow in You sincerely and please give Your wisdom and compassion throughout our lives.

No comments: