Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thinking about hometown, Seoul.


I grew up in Seoul. I usually don't like to go to crowded places at all. And there are tons of people, cars, polution, and noise with busy city life. However, I miss being there lately. My home church is located right under the Namsan tower which you can see in the picture top of the mountain. Also, my college is across the tower. I could smell and sounds of the city. Oh~ Seoul. people in the streets are never smiles. I enjoyed watching sunsets through the subway window at the Han river. I had to pass the river to go my home. When can I visit again? I just want to watch people coming and going on the street and taste my favorite foods. I miss my mom and friends. I miss endless chatting, funny stories, and laughters. I miss more all of them today.

No comments: