Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Beginning


Happy birthday to me~! Yes, today, I turned forty!! YEAH!

Yes, I am happy to be forty as I shared before. If you think about life which lasts around 80, I lived half way. And another half has just started. It is time to grow in Spirit and closer to the Lord! My life has been blessed in many many ways and God, my heavenly Father, has been leading me so faithfully. I am just so grateful that I am saved early in my life and have had great experiences what and how God has been working in my life. Most of all, He always blesses me to have many good people around me from beginning of my life. I am just overly blessed even though I don't deserve all! His loving kindness endures forever!


Now, it is time to grow and make fruits from my forty years of life; love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.