Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Forgiveness


There are only two weeks left until Easter. I have been spending lots of time lately to think about our Lenten cantata. God gave me a strong word or theme for the cantata; "forgiveness." I don't know why and what I need to do for that. However, whenever I have tried to avoid the word, God has made me sure that I am following His word. He must have planned that He would like to see the people who have been problem with forgiveness. I honestly don't have problem with anyone yet what that I know of. Because Jesus died for us, our sins are forgiven eternally. I do not know what to make people to forgive each other except prayers. I don't know what God wants. I do know that He does not accept or forgive us unless we forgive ourselves for sure. I am still struggling what to do following the cantata, but praying that God shows me vivid image what I need to do. Would you like to pray with me for the Cantata night? I have felt very urgent that He has called people for forgiveness.

No comments: