Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Welcome, September!

We are in already September! Because of my 12 years of being student in the U.S., September meant "New semester". I know some people living in Bloomington might not agree with me but I loved the first week of a semester. It was totally unpredictable, energetic, and of course chaotic. Hmmm.... I miss so much being there with the youth full of energy and in-matured Spirits. Also, the weather starts to change with cool and crispy breeze in the early morning and night. I used to attend "dawn prayer" meeting in a Korean church and remember so clearly fresh air with sun-rising sky around 6:00 in the morning. Oh~! how much I miss.
People might think of me as "workaholic" but I truly miss being so busy with full schedules for studying, working, kids, and church. I couldn't even get to eat or sleep. I used to wake up at 3:30 at night to catch up stuff to read for the classes. However, I don't want to go back honestly, even though I miss terribly. One thing I really miss is "yearning for the Lord". Even though I couldn't sleep more than five hours, I went to the prayer meeting everyday with full of expectation what God would lead me everyday. Expectation with excitement with the Lord is missing lately in my life.
I do really want to renew myself with the Lord in September! I pray that my dreams and visions in the Lord will restore vividly.

No comments: