Thursday, September 4, 2008

Which party are you in ?

People say don't talk about politics or religion with your friends unless you don't want to be a friend anymore with that person. I agree totally. But, I want to talk about politics today. Lately, two national party conventions have got people's attention. It is very interesting to hear and see how people think and react to each other as a third person.
I am a very conservative person as well as very liberal literally. If you search for both words; conservative and liberal, you never know how the words have been used in real meaning in States lately. I couldn't tell why the meanings are so different from the dictionaries. However, I meant I am conservative and liberal due to the meanings from the dictionary. I have yearned and prayed for being a good Christian who follows Jesus well to love another. I think it is very very hard to live with open-hearted but not negotiate with evil or covered evil things. It is hard to distinguish which one is good or bad in countless circumstance. How can I know? How? Only answer I could get is "Live like Jesus". Jesus was totally a great model to think about. Then, how? I don't know honestly. I do know that I follow His directions and ask Him to give me His Spirit to guide me as well as me to obey completely.
So, If you ask me which party I am in, I would say party of "Jesus". Do you want to be in?

No comments: