Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome March!


It has been a long and cold winter. Even though March arrived, it is still unusually cold. However, I could smell and feel arriving of Spring. I saw beautiful bloomed deffodils this morning as my routine walking with Angie. I also found several new buds on the trees. Spring will arrive soon like a queen. We are already heading to the third weeks of Lent. Time flies. If we are not aware of where we are now, the time will fly by faster without any marks. Time is gift from God. I want to be able to use this gift as worthy as possible.

I pray that I open my eyes, ears, and heart to the Lord, and live by His Spirit.Let's obey, yes, obedience is the key of living by His Spirit. Let's trust Him truly with all my heart, yes, trusting is the key of living by faith. Let's love, yes, loving is the key of winning the world. Beyond all, let's confess that we can't do anything ourselves. We need HIM.

No comments: