Thursday, April 23, 2009

Being a runner


How can I run with my best until the end?

I have felt whenever after any big days, I become in low energy and slow down in my race. After Easter, I felt so tired and did not want to do anything else even though I could not be lazy. Spiritually also. I have tons of prayers to lift up to the Lord lately but my energy is so low. I know that we need to cool down for a while physically after some events. However, I think that we do not want to slow down for our Spiritual life cycle. I do read still the bible in the sanctuary and pray everyday but I have felt that something makes me not to closer to the Lord. That is why we need to be awake and alert in Spirit always.
I used to be a short track runner at my middle school. I used to run really fast in 100 meter track. However, I want to be a good marathon runner for my life; keep in steady speed, having a lean body which is required to be a marathon runner, and never giving up until the end. There is only one way to be a good marathon runner; fill with the Holy Spirit always!

Let's ask the Lord filling us with His Spirit!!

No comments: