Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Withdrawing


Jason and I decided not to buy the house. It has been more than two months to look and wait to get the house but it has been postponed for the closing. We tried to understand what all this about and finally decided to withdraw the offer.

It was not easy to make our mind to buy the house at the first time but I can tell you that it was harder to turn down it. I was the one who loves the house. I even bought a curtain for the formal dinning room already. However, God gave us time to think more "realistically" and to change our mind. I know... it would be wonderful to have our first home with a big huge yard. I wish I could buy it.
However, I trust my God that He will give us a perfect one when we need it, not right now.

Anyway, it was a great experience too. Now, I know how to buy a house exactly. Please pray for the smooth ending process of this case. We might be asked to pay for certain parts even though it all came from the seller's faults.

No comments: