Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am nothing without You, Lord!


It is not easy to deny myself. It is not easy to admit and surrender completely my ownership to the Lord. I say it often very often but not completely.

As I shared previously, I am facing filing major things in my life lately. Both requires not only complicated paper works but also financial issue. If you see how much the US government requires for application fee and other stuff, you will be very surprised. I am not complaining but honestly worried how I am going to get through this part without hesitations.

My daily calendar has everyday God's word and today's word is " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". I don't think it is coincident to have the word. If I surrender everything to Him, I must have not been worried. Right?

I am confessing again " Lord, I am nothing without You! I surrender all to You. "

No comments: