Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Come Thirsty


I woudl like to share some thought from my reading today.

"Deprive your body of water, and your body will tell you. Deprive your soul of spiritual water, and your soul will tell you. Dehydrated hearts send of guilt and fear. You think God wants you to live with these? Hopelessness. Sleeplessness. Loneliness. Resentment. Irritablity. Insecurity. These are warnings. Symptoms of a dryness deep within. Treat your soul as you treat your thirst. Take a gulp. Imbibe moisture. Flood your heart with a good swallow of water. Where do you find water for the soul? "if anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink" (John 7:37)".


I felt sometime numb to my soul's condition totally. I usually found out after several days how much my soul was thirsty. If I can feel thirst of my soul, that is good sign. Because it means I am still alive. I pray that living water from Jesus is running forever in my soul. I am feeling thirsty badly. Let's take a gulp!!

No comments: