Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Friends from IU





I love friends. I have been blessed that having many friends wherever I go. Especially, I had blast time at IU. I know that it took longer than I thought with having two kids in the middle of my degree. However, I have had most wonderful time with young friends. Most of them were ten years younger than me. Most of them from same department became "professors" at colleges now. None of them hasn't had a baby yet. I can't wait to see them have one. I told them when they have first their baby and realize "real world", please think about me and call me.
I have missed the friends so much. I want simply to sit down and chat with cup of coffee and being silly. I am not sure they consider me as their friends or not, but I think about them as my friends. Good friends. We used to get together during holidays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to share love as friends and family.
This right picture is the last picture at my farewell party. My teachers even joined us.
Friends! I miss y'all so much! Visit me anytime! I will feed you and make you feel "home".

No comments: