Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rev. Bill




God has blessed me through many people in my life from my families: parent, grandparents, cousins, and so on to friends. Especially, God has sent me wonderful father figure people around me always. God knows how close my dad and I was. After my dad passed away, th emost I miss is his smile which towards me based on unshakable love. I could see the smile through my husband's face when he looks at my girls. On the other hand, God provides someone who I could ask good advices, helps, and prayers without hesitation.


One of them is Rev. Bill. I have only known him for less than three years but he is like my dad. Even though there was not much time to know him, he has been a strong leader, boss, and supporter for me. Whatever I brought up, he has always been supportive and given a good thoughts and prayers. However, he is leaving soon to retire and I have been sad with a sort of separation anxieity: I even keep dreaming of the last day of his service at our church. Even though I know that God will send other good people to me soon, I still could not help not being sad. I know for sure that I will miss his prayer, sermon, hard to understand handwriting, but mostly his smile. It is a true blessing to have people in my life like Rev. Bill.

No comments: