Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Jesus. why did you give up your glory? why did you bear the humiliation? why did you become a servant? why Lord?
Whenever I read through the life of Jesus, I was wondering why he loves people who don't deserve his love so much. I could tell that I do not deserve it either. How can I even close to understand the love? However, I am honored, I am blessed, and I got the victory through Jesus my Savior. It is a true grace that a sinner like me got to get the eternal life because His grace!
In my home church in Korea used to go out to spread the Gospel on Easter Sunday right after the services. We brought bulletin written for evangelism to the people. I was shy sometimes, could not go to say a word to tell them about my Jesus. However, I did try give the bulletin at least and say "Jesus loves you and please accept Jesus as your Savior." Whether we are six years old or eighty years old, we all went to outside right after Easter service. It was our tradition of Easter. I miss that tradition. I miss that passion about the Gospel, and Jesus our Lord. How about me right now? Tomorrow is Easter. I pray that my heart is filled with the joy of salvation through Jesus Christ that I can't be still not to talk about Jesus anyone! God is the still living God. Let's tell people, show people how lively He is alive! Jesus, I want to celebrate Your victory, your love and grace!!

No comments: