Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grow in His Spirit, be fruiteful to glorify Him!


God has given me a new motto in 2010: " Grow in God's Spirit, and bear fruitful!" I pray that I grow more in His Spirit to not only deeper my knowledge to know Him, but also bear fruits of His Spirit to glorify Him throughout my life. In Colossians Paul prayed for people in Colosse that " ...we have not stopping praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the king of light." (Colossians 1:9-12)

I am very excited to start 2010 to observe how He will lead me. I will continue to have intimate time with God every morning with His words and prayers, also keep on praying for others and His kingdom and righteousness.

I have lived forty years in this world. Now, it is time to get mature deeply so whenever God tells me to do, I can obey Him without hesitation whatever God says.
Life is fragile and short! I need to handle with prayers for sure.

I pray that I can have more kneeling time to the Lord, more meditation with His words, more actions to obey His will, more sincere hearts to Him, more being sensitive to His Spirit, and more love Him. I love you, Lord!!

No comments: