Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome June and Happy Anniversary!


I know, I haven't been updating my home page lately. I honestly wrote several articles but did not finish to update. I have been distracted in many ways even though I am not busy at all. After mom came, I have tried to spend time with her at home, so I have been watching many Korean TV programs which I never watched before. I am not a TV watcher. However, it has been our family night event.

It is June!! Today is my 14th wedding anniversary; June 3rd. I can't believe that it is our 14th year. We have been knowing each other since 6th grade and never dated but married suddenly. I am very thankful for our lives together. We are still immature in many ways in our relationship but I am sure that we will grow step by step as one team.

Summer is a hard season to be focused on anything. I have found out that I haven't been productive for several weeks. If I am busy, I can be more focused. I would like to be more focused and productive in June. Laziness is one of things that I do not like. Life is not long, or slow. It goes fast. I do not have time to kill the time. Let's have a productive month! Yes, I determined that I will have a productive month and life.

1 comment:

.........Bill......... said...

Congrats on 14! God's blessings on both of you.