Tuesday, December 14, 2010

For the Glory of the Lord shall be revealed.


The Christmas Cantata, Night of the Father's Love, was lifted up to the Lord on last Sunday at our church, Floris UMC.

I am deeply grateful for God's presence, and His faithfulness that He answers our prayers always. I heard and purchased the music in may when I was still in Richmond Hill, GA. I prayed to God that "Lord, please let me lift this music up to you". However, I could not imagine how to do it in the circumstance that there was no string orchestra available. And the music was a harder for the choir. While I was applying for my new job, I still prayed if God opened the position for me also to praise Him with the cantata. However, I did not insist to Him that it should be this particular one. I laid everything down to the Lord. After I started working at Floris, and sharing my thought about this Christmas music, it started becoming my dream come true. Even though there were many huddles and barriers to overcome, God has led me keep on praying and moving forward. When I kneel at the dawn service every morning, I have confessed that I am nothing without Him. I seek His mercy and grace as well as I lifted up each name of the choir members and orchestra members. Even I lifted up needing parts of instruments players. By grace of God, He indeed filled the needing parts and brought people to help me. It is just amazing to see how God has led. I lifted my hands to the Lord, said "Lord, please cover me, and be a conductor of this worship Lord. "

I don't have any ability to do this mighty things. I am just a tool that God has been using. I am afraid of being a proud person. I am afraid that I start thinking that I could do this again by myself. Nope. there is no way that I can do it without Him. People don't understand how much I feel uncomfortable to hear " it was wonderful" " You did a great job". And I have to tell also to the choirs and orchestra. I wish I could tell them just "for the Glory of the Lord was revealed, Praise the Lord!"

God is a faithful Father who hears our prayers and answers us with His unfailing love when we seek Him, and His Glory.

I pray people who came to the services could see God's glory and splendor, and His unfailing love toward us.

I pray that the songs remain in people's hearts as their praises and worship to the Lord throughout their lives.

I pray that God continue anointing me to be used as His comfortable and useful tool to show His splendor and glory.

Lord, I lift up my grateful heart to You! I love You Lord, and Your unfailing love and mercy toward us! Lord, please be with us!

No comments: