Friday, July 2, 2010

Trust


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart." Proverbs 3:5

As a christian, I do believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. However, sometimes I have to ask myself a question "Do I really trust in the Lord with all my heart?" If I do, I should not be worried, or anxious about things. So, it brings a fact that I do not trust Him with all my heart.

Lately, I had a chance to put everything on the table to lift up to the Lord about my future. I said in my prayers, and told other people that I lifted up everything to the Lord but I found myself that I still was very anxious about with lots of questions of what if. If I acknowledge the Lord as the Creator, the loving and faithful Father, and my Saviour, I should not worry for sure. Because He is the one who provides with His abundant love. I shared with my mom last night on the phone that I am too small to see a big picture that God has already made for me but what I can do is, trusting Him with all my heart that His way is the best way even though I can't see it right now in short, narrow distance. Through my 41 years life, God has shown me a number of times that He is the loving Father. He never let my little prayers not be answered. He sometimes makes me laugh and smile because He shows His love toward me in so many detailed little little things around me. When I felt deeply lonely one day, He showed me His love through beautiful clouds in the sky. I waved at the sky and smiled " Father, I love you too!!" He knows what I love, desire, and seek. He is the Loving Father who gave His only Son to save me. What do I need more to prove that I need to Trust Him with all my heart? I am a little and weak faith one. And He knows that too. However, I pray that He gives me His strength to trust Him with all my heart throughout my life.
"Holy God, My life is always in Your hand. Use me do Your will and to reflect Your reality on earth. As long as I live let my life count for good. Guide me to grow in faith and strength, and to live the abundant life that comes from Your grace. I pray in Jesus name, Amen."

No comments: