Welcome June and Happy Anniversary!


I know, I haven't been updating my home page lately. I honestly wrote several articles but did not finish to update. I have been distracted in many ways even though I am not busy at all. After mom came, I have tried to spend time with her at home, so I have been watching many Korean TV programs which I never watched before. I am not a TV watcher. However, it has been our family night event.

It is June!! Today is my 14th wedding anniversary; June 3rd. I can't believe that it is our 14th year. We have been knowing each other since 6th grade and never dated but married suddenly. I am very thankful for our lives together. We are still immature in many ways in our relationship but I am sure that we will grow step by step as one team.

Summer is a hard season to be focused on anything. I have found out that I haven't been productive for several weeks. If I am busy, I can be more focused. I would like to be more focused and productive in June. Laziness is one of things that I do not like. Life is not long, or slow. It goes fast. I do not have time to kill the time. Let's have a productive month! Yes, I determined that I will have a productive month and life.

Comments

Congrats on 14! God's blessings on both of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Mocha

Remembering my dad on his birthday

Late Happy New Year!