Precious Gift


I have been very busy and tired for more than three weeks due to moving, work, illness, and insomnia. I haven't slept more than five hour for three weeks. I have tried all kinds of teas and methods, but my mind has been so alert because there are tons of works to think about and to do.
I woke up again at 3:30 this morning and heard a voice "What are you preparing for me?" I was thinking about a service of Lessons and Carols this Sunday how to make those transitions between choirs smooth and not so busy. I made posters to put up among stores in town, and a bulletin and have been working on making power point. However, I have missing "what for?" part, the most important part. When I heard the voice, I immediately confessed my mistakes that I have been only thinking how to do everything well. Also, I have been thinking what to buy Christmas gifts for my kids, family, or friends. I haven't thought about what to give to the one whose birthday is.
Our Lord does not need anything-merchandise, because He has everything and is the source of everything. However, He always be pleased with our well prepared hearts to Him.
I want to give my best music as my gift to Him. I want to make Him pleased and happy!
Let's focus to the Lord. He is the One!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power of words

Peppermint Mocha

Remembering my dad on his birthday